Dr. Lutsep is the editor-in-chief of the neurology textbook Emedicine from WebMD and has assumed a third term as an editorial board member of the journal Stroke. In her role as a clinical trialist, she has served on multiple steering and advisory boards and chaired safety and publication committees for multi-center trials. Her research has focused on the use of devices in stroke treatment.
- Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester 1988–1992
- Cerebrovascular disease, Stanford University, 1995–1996
- Board certified in Vascular Neurology and Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Memberships and associations
- Fellow, American Academy of Neurology
- Fellow, American Stroke Association