Dr. Eric Johnson is a pediatric cardiologist who treats congenital heart disease (may be diagnosed prior to birth), acquired heart disease, arrhythmias, heart failure, genetic heart conditions, hypertension and dyslipidemia (high cholesterol). Treatment options include medications, healthy lifestyle changes and referrals for cardiac procedures (catheterizations or surgeries) if needed.
He enjoys caring for patients from fetal life through adolescence, including partnering with parents and caregivers. Long-term relationships with patients and their families are the foundation of what he loves most about his job.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time outdoors (the coast and the mountains) with his wife, two daughters and dog.
Education and training
- B.S., 2003, University of Puget Sound
- M.D., 2009, Oregon Health & Science University
- Pediatrics, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2012
- Pediatric Cardiology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2016
- American Board of Pediatrics, General Pediatrics, 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, 2016
Memberships and associations:
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Society of Echocardiography
- American Medical Association