Anne Rudwick, M.B.A. is the OHSU School of Dentistry’s associate dean for finance and administration. She provides executive leadership and management of strategic and operational support systems for the school as it relates to fiscal and business planning, accounting and financial reporting, research administration, IT and informatics, patient financial service, human resources, materials and performance improvement.
She has a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from the University of Rochester and an M.B.A. in Health Care Management from the OHSU/PSU joint program.
Over the past 19 years, OHSU has molded Ms. Rudwick and her career path from temporary office specialist to associate dean for finance and administration, a real demonstration of OHSU's goal to educate, grow, nurture and invest in their employees.
Originally from outside of Chicago, Ms. Rudwick lives in Portland with her husband and three daughters. An avid bike commuter, you might see her dropping off her blue electric bike at the Go By Bike bike valet with her daughters in toe.Read more
- B.A., University of Rochester, Rochester New York United States 2000
- M.B.A., OHSU/PSU, Portland Oregon United States 2012
- Director-Level Leadership Foundations (OHSU)
- Leadership for Results Management Development Certificate Program (OHSU)
- Grant Support Training Certification (OHSU)
Honors and awards
- Golden Rose Award (OHSU, December 2009)
Memberships and associations
- American Dental Education Association, Section on Business, Financial and Clinical Administration