Dr. Foster specializes in caring for children while they are hospitalized for a broad range of issues. He spends a significant portion of his time conducting clinical research to reduce childhood obesity and investigate different methods of drug dosing for children with obesity.
Out of the hospital, Dr. Foster enjoys spending time with his wife and two children who jump into every body of water they see, do lots of puzzles and draw lots of abstract pictures. On his own, he plays guitar and surfs as he is able.Read more
- M.P.H., Oregon Health & Science University Oregon 2008
- Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital at Montefiore, New York, NY, 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2012
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Academic Pediatric Association