Rural Oregon - Where Opportunity Knocks. There are so many opportunities to work in Health Professional Shortage Areas (HPSAs) to address the health care needs across Oregon. Whether it’s a scenic rural setting, dynamic urban location, or somewhere in between, we are committed to focusing on your interests. The people in rural Oregon are not only pleasant but are extremely grateful to their doctors and other medical professionals.
ORH and 3RNet - working for rural Oregon. Recruiting to rural and underserved areas can be difficult. Let ORH and 3RNet make it easier for you. 3RNet is the nation’s most trusted resource for health professionals seeking careers in rural and underserved communities. They’ve helped thousands of health professionals find jobs since 1995. 3RNet network coordinators are ready to help answer your questions and help you through the job search process.
Registering on 3RNet is free, and only takes a minute or two.
Registering allows you to view full job details including:
- Community and facility information
- Compensation range
- Additional benefits offered with a job such as CME allowance, paid time off, insurance, and more
- Loan repayment programs which the position may qualify for (3RNet network coordinators are a great resource to help navigate this process as well)
- Employer contact information
- View the job on an interactive map
Wherever you choose to practice, you will see the professional impact you make every day!
For more information, please contact Trixie Ortiz | Program Manager – Recruitment and Retention | firstname.lastname@example.org