Gregory J. Landry, M.D., F.A.C.S., is Professor of Surgery and Head of the Division of Vascular Surgery. Among Dr. Landry's clinical areas of focus is lower and upper arterial and venous disease, abdominal aortic aneurysms, cerebrovascular disease, hemodialysis access and renovascular and visceral arterial disease. His philosophy is to provide the full range of vascular care for patients with complex vascular disease.
Oregon Health & Science University
3181 S.W. Sam Jackson Park Road
Mail Code: OP11
Portland, OR 97239
Multnomah Pavilion 5206
- Cherrie Z. Abraham, M.D.
- Director, Aortic Program, Knight Cardiovascular Institute
- Enjae Jung, M.D.
- Assistant professor of surgery
- Brenda LaVigne, PA-C
- Physician Assistant Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Gregory J. Landry, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Chief, Division of Vascular Surgery
- Robert B. McLafferty, M.D.
- Chief of surgery, Portland VA Medical Center, Portland, OR; co-director, operative care division, Portland VA Medical Center, Portland, OR
- Khanh P. Nguyen, M.D.
- Vascular Surgeon
The division of Vascular Surgery at OHSU provides excellent patient care while maintaining educational and research-rich programs that train surgeons and researchers and enhance their understanding of the vascular system. Our general surgery residency program includes a vascular surgery rotation and specialization.