How To Apply - Consultation Liaison Psychiatry
Successful applicants must have completed an approved U.S. general psychiatry residency (PGY-1 through PGY-4). For more information, please contact Trey Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our interviews are usually in October, so we prefer to receive applications by mid-September. However, feel free to reach out if you want to apply after that, as we can often accommodate late comers to the recruitment process if it's still before the NRMP rank list certification date.
Your application should include the following:
- Common Psychosomatic Medicine Fellowship Application, which includes:
- Application Form
- Current CV
- Letter of recommendation from your Residency Training Director
- Two additional letters of recommendation
- Personal statement describing your current interests, accomplishments, and professional goals in Psychosomatic Medicine
- MSPE or Dean's Letter from your medical school
- USMLE or COMLEX scores (full transcript)
- Graduates of international medical schools must have a valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG). Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must be legally able to work in the U.S. or eligible to obtain authorization to work. Requests for information or visa applications should be made to the OHSU GME Office at 503-494-8652.
OHSU is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution. Applicants with disabilities can request reasonable accommodation by contacting the Office of Civil rights Investigations and Compliance at 503-494-5148
Please send completed application materials to:
Trey Branch: email@example.com