We will be inviting qualified applicants starting in mid-September on an ongoing basis.
We offer interviews in October and November. Invited candidates will be able to schedule online for one of the following dates:
- Thursday, October 10th
- Friday, October 11th
- Friday, October 18th
- Friday, October 25th
- Monday, October 28th
- Thursday, October 31st
- Friday, November 8th
- Thursday, November 14th
- Friday, November 15th
- Friday, November 22nd
Typical interview day
- Morning welcome and program discussion with Program Director, Jennifer Dunlap, MD and Chief Resident, Todd Williams, M.D.
- Interviews with faculty
- Additional interview day activity (see below for further information)
- Lunch with faculty and residents
- Campus tour with residents
- Attendance at weekly conference
Additional interview day activity
Candidates will each have about 30 minutes of flex-time in their interview day schedules to participate in other activities. Options include:
- Break or explore campus on your own (Aerial Tram pass available)
- Tour of hiking trailheads near OHSU (weather permitting)
- Informational interview with a subspecialty fellow
- Informal chat with a faculty member about neighborhoods, schools, and family life in Portland
- If you have a focused pathology interest, it also may be possible to arrange an informational interview with a specific faculty member (if available)
Please let us know if you need accommodation for a disability or other special needs on your interview day. OHSU offers nursing stations and refrigeration is available for milk storage for nursing mothers.
Evening meet and greet
The evening before your interview day you are invited to be our guests at a casual dinner hosted by our residents. The dinner takes place from 6:00 – 7:30 pm at a local restaurant, and attendance is optional. Your traveling companions, including children, are welcome to attend.