I see patients at
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Davoudian is a clinical psychologist with specialized training in health psychology. She provides psychotherapy to women and couples experiencing emotional distress related to infertility, pregnancy, and postpartum depression and anxiety. She is an expert in treating insomnia and runs cognitive behavioral therapy groups for women who want to get better sleep.
Dr. Davoudian offers counseling services for women and couples at our fertility clinic, as well as conducting psychological assessments of prospective egg, sperm, and embryo donors and gestational carriers.
- B.A., 2008, Summa Cum Laude, University of Colorado
- M.S., 2012, Marquette University
- Ph.D., 2015, Marquette University
- Denver Veterans Affairs Hospital, Primary Care Mental Health Integration
- Portland Veterans Affairs Hospital, Health Psychology
- American Board of Professional Psychology, Health Pyschology certification
Memberships and associations
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- American Academy of Psychologists in Academic Medicine