Teni Davoudian, Ph.D., A.B.P.P.
Not currently accepting patients
- Clinical psychologist
- Assistant Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, School of Medicine
- Counseling Psychology and Health Psychology
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Locations and contactI see patients at
OHSU Center for Women's Health, Marquam Hill
Address808 S.W. Campus DrivePortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Davoudian is a clinical psychologist with specialized training in health psychology. She provides psychotherapy to women and couples experiencing emotional distress related to infertility, pregnancy, and postpartum depression and anxiety. She is an expert in treating insomnia and runs cognitive behavioral therapy groups for women who want to get better sleep.
Dr. Davoudian offers counseling services for women and couples at our fertility clinic, as well as conducting psychological assessments of prospective egg, sperm, and embryo donors and gestational carriers.
Education and training
- B.A., 2008, Summa Cum Laude, University of Colorado
- M.S., 2012, Marquette University
- Ph.D., 2015, Marquette University
- Denver Veterans Affairs Hospital, Primary Care Mental Health Integration
- Portland Veterans Affairs Hospital, Health Psychology
- American Board of Professional Psychology, Health Pyschology certification
Memberships and associations:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- American Academy of Psychologists in Academic Medicine
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.