Elective rotational experiences
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/BMT Clinic
- Adult Transplant Infectious Disease Consult Service
- Hematology Consult Service
- Infectious Disease
- Palliative Care Consult Service
- Adolescent and Young Adult Program
- Clinical Research Review Committee
*Residents are required to design, conduct and evaluate a major project related to an aspect of pharmacy practice during the residency year. The resident's' major project may have a clinical, research or practice management focus. The residency preceptor team will assist the resident in choosing their project from a provided list or from a resident-generated idea list. The major project for the residency programs has oversight by the Pharmacy Research Committee, which reports to the Residency Advisory Committee. Additional experiences with the Research Pharmacy Service or with the Institutional Review Board are available to residents interested in research experience.
See a list of past residency research projects.