Tracy Funk, M.D. joined the faculty practice at OHSU in the fall of 2015. Dr. Funk is board certified in dermatology and is fellowship trained in pediatric dermatology. She has broad clinical interests in pediatric dermatology including the evaluation and management of birthmarks and port wine stains, genetic skin conditions, and common skin rashes including eczema.
Dr. Funk sees pediatric patients at OHSU Dermatology clinics in Portland and Lake Oswego and at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. She works closely with pediatricians at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital and is a source of referral for community physicians to manage children with skin disease.
Dr. Funk grew up in Sisters, Oregon. She received her medical degree from OHSU in 2007. She completed a residency in pediatrics at Children’s Hospital Colorado in 2010 and a second residency in dermatology at the University of Colorado in 2014. She completed her pediatric dermatology fellowship at Children’s Hospital Colorado in 2015.
In her free time, Dr. Funk enjoys being home in Portland and spending time with family and friends, including her husband and two children. She enjoys running, reading, cooking and travel.Read more
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 2007
- Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, 2010
- Dermatology, The University of Colorado, 2014
- Pediatric Dermatology, Children's Hospital Colorado, Aurora, CO, 2015
- American Board of Dermatology – Pediatric Dermatology, 2016
- American Board of Dermatology – Dermatology, 2014
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics, 2010
Memberships and associations
- Oregon Dermatology Society
- The Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- The American Academy of Dermatology
- The American Academy of Pediatrics