Dr. Bumsted is a Professor of Pediatrics, a general pediatrician and she is a former practicing pediatric hospitalist for 14 years. She serves as the associate dean for undergraduate medical education in the School of Medicine at OHSU, where she leads all aspects of the medical student program. She enjoys spending time on any beach with her family, watching soccer and football, and relaxing with good friends.
- M.P.H., University of Utah, Salt Lake City Utah 1996
- M.D., University of Utah Medical School, Salt Lake City Utah 2000
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, 2003
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2003
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics