Academic position – instructor of surgery, Department of Cardiovascular Surgery
Teaching responsibilities include: educating and mentoring multiple different types of students and residents in the care and management of pediatric cardiac surgery patients. Some of these students include members of the schools of nursing, medicine and the physician assistant program here at OSHU.
- A.D.N., Clark College, Vancouver Washington 1986
- B.S., Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland Oregon 2000
- M.P.A.S., University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha Nebraska 2004
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2000
Memberships and associations
- Association of Physician Assistants in Cardiovascular Surgery