Dr. Motika is pleased to see patients for consult but is not taking new patients for ongoing care. Dr. Motika specializes in caring for patients with epilepsy. He has advanced training in the diagnosis and treatment of many types of epilepsy, including difficult to treat forms. He also has experience with interpretation of electroencephalograms (EEG), as well as surgical treatments for epilepsy.
In his spare time, Dr. Motika enjoys the outdoors. He is an avid runner, and also likes cooking for his family.
- B.A., Cornell University, Ithaca New York 0 1999
- M.D., University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester New York 0 2003
- Neurology, University of Michigan, 2007
- Neurophysiology and epilepsy, Rush University Medical Center, 2009
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2009
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology