Ms. Freeman is originally from the Southwest, but moved to Oregon in 2000 to attend OHSU's Paramedic Program. After working for several years as a paramedic in Multnomah County, she decided to further her medical education. She obtained her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Pacific University in Forest Grove, Oregon. After working as a trauma and surgical PA, she moved to Connecticut and then New Mexico to focus on critical care. She moved back to Portland in June 2015.
She now works in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit and the Emergency Department Observation Unit.
She earned her undergraduate degree from the University of New Mexico in journalism and political science.Read more
- M.S., Pacific University, Forest Grove Oregon 2007
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants- member
- Society of Critical Care Medicine - member