Dr. Heinrich's research includes both preclinical identification of novel molecular targets and testing of new agents in the laboratory and the clinic. This includes both genomics research using high-throughput gentoyping to identify oncogenic mutations and testing of new compounds in cellular and biochemical assays. Dr. Heinrich’s laboratory is particularly expert in the analysis of inhibitors of oncogenic receptor tyrosine kinases such as KIT, PDGFRA and FLT3.
- M.D., Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 0 1984
- Oregon Health & Science University, 1988
- Hematology/medical oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, 1991
- American Board of Internal Medicine, (internal medicine) 1987
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Clinical Oncology