Dr. Kellogg’s research interests include neuro-epidemiology of epilepsy, clinical trials research, clinical outcomes and global neurology.
- M.D., Rutgers New Jersey Medical School 2009
- M.P.H., Rutgers School of Public Health 2009
- Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and Portland VA Medical Center, Portland, Ore.
- Epilepsy/neurophysiology, Stanford University Medical Center, Stanford, Calif.
- American Board of Neurology, 2015
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN), American Epilepsy Society (AES), American Medical Association (AMA)