Juliana Hansen, MD, has served as the Division Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at OHSU since 2000. Her training in San Francisco with some of the pioneers of aesthetic surgery, microsurgery and reconstructive techniques led to a particular interest in microsurgical techniques for breast reconstruction. By maintaining an active cosmetic surgery practice as well as a reconstructive practice, Dr. Hansen feels that she can give her breast cancer patients the best possible results. Many breast cancer patients desire or benefit from procedures on the opposite breast that can enhance their overall results.Dr. Hansen is an avid runner and, along with her husband Paul Hansen, M.D., participates regularly in the Hood to Coast relay and occasionally in the Portland Marathon. They also spend as much time as possible skiing with their two sons.
- B.A., Stanford University, 0 1983
- General surgery, University of California, San Francisco, 1994
- Hand surgery and microsurgery, OHSU, 1999
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, 1997 (recertified 2007)
Memberships and associations
- American Medical Association