Dr. Piantino is the director of inpatient Pediatric Neurology at OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. He also coordinates the Pediatric Neurocritical Care follow-up clinic, a multidisciplinary clinic created to help children who are admitted to the Intensive Care Unit with neurological complications.
In his spare time, Dr. Piantino enjoys spending time with his wife and three children, and windsurfing.
OHSU Connections article
After the ICU: Unique clinic helps kids recover from neurological injuries
- M.D., University of Buenos Aires 2003
- Pediatrics, Hasbro Children’s Hospital, Providence, R.I., 2009
- Pediatric neurocritical care, Lurie Children’s Hospital, Chicago, Ill., 2013
- Neurology with special qualifications in Child Neurology
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology