Dr. Lim is a fellowship-trained endocrine surgeon specializing in thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and neuroendocrine diseases. He joined OHSU and the Division of Surgical Oncology in 2016; he also sees patients at the OHSU Thyroid and Parathyroid Center. Dr. Lim has advanced training in minimally invasive surgical techniques to remove the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands and neuroendocrine tumors. He is also proficient in neck ultrasound and fine needle aspiration thyroid biopsies. Dr. Lim is adept at working with patients and their families to provide a multidisciplinary approach to their disease and treatment plan.
- M.D., Drexel University College of Medicine 2009
- General Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, 2015
- Endocrine Surgery, Columbia University Medical Center, 2016
- American Board of Surgery
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons