To join your video visit with your provider, you will need:
1. One of the following devices:
- A computer with a working built-in or separate web camera and microphone
- Apple iOS smartphone or tablet with working built-in or separate web camera and microphone
- Android smartphone or tablet with working built-in or separate web camera and microphone
2. A working internet connection
Please see the instructions below for either using your computer or your smartphone/tablet.
- Open the secure email that we sent to you with your meeting invitation.
- Copy the meeting link found in your email and paste it in your web browser. Hit “enter” on your keyboard to go to the meeting.
3. Click on “Join from your browser”. (Or, you can join from the Webex desktop app if you have it.)
4. Type your name into the “Your Full Name” field and then click “Next”.
(If you see the message below, it is too early to join the meeting. You can join up to 15 minutes before your appointment time. Close the browser window and try again from step 1.)
- You will be shown a preview of your Webex meeting. This is where you can test your microphone and camera to make sure everything is working properly.
6. You can choose “Use computer audio” to use the speakers and microphone connected to your computer. You can also call your phone if you would
7. Click the camera icon and the microphone icon to turn on your audio and video, and then click “Join Meeting”.
8. When you are finished with the appointment, click the red circle with the “X” and then click “Leave Meeting”.
Before your visit:
Install the Cisco Webex Meetings app onto your smartphone or tablet.
2. “Get” or “Install” the Webex Meetings app and then open it once it is fully installed.
3. If asked, give Webex Meetings full permissions (for example: view your calendar, make phone calls, record audio, access camera, display pop-ups and access to change files on internal storage).
Up to 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment:
1. Open the secure email we sent to you with the Webex information.
2. Write down the Webex meeting Number and Password from that email.
3. Open the Webex app on your smart device.
4. Tap “Join Meeting” from the Webex app home screen.
5. Enter the Webex meeting number, your name and your email.
6. Select “Join” in the upper right hand corner of the app.
7. Enter the “Webex Password” and tap “OK”.
8. Make sure “Use internet for audio” is selected and tap “Next”.
9. Tap the camera icon and the microphone icon to turn on your audio and video.
10. Then, tap “Join” to enter your appointment.
11. When you are finished with the appointment, tap the red circle with the “X” and then tap “Leave Meeting”.
If you need technical support, please call us at 833-895-3603 (toll-free) or 503-346-3603.