Questions? Need help?
- Help scheduling a vaccine or booster: 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Questions: Call your OHSU clinic or reach our call center at 833-647-8222, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ayuda para programar una vacuna o refuerzo: 833-647-8222, de 8 a. m. a 8 p. m. entre semana y de 10 a. m. a 6 p. m. los fines de semana
- Preguntas: Comuníquese con nuestro centro de atención llamando al 833-647-8222, de lunes a viernes, de 8 a. m. a 5 p. m.
- Giúp lên lịch tiêm vắc-xin hoặc liều tăng cường: 833-647-8222, các ngày trong tuần 8 giờ sáng đến 5 giờ chiều
- Câu hỏi: Hãy liên lạc tổng đài của chúng tôi theo số 833-647-8222 , các ngày trong tuần 8 giờ sáng đến 5 giờ chiều
OHSU vaccine and booster shot locations
Kids ages 5-11 qualify for booster shots: The FDA has granted emergency authorization for the Pfizer vaccine for ages 5-11, and the CDC and regional officials agreed. Children are eligible when it's been at least five months since their second shot.
Second booster shots are available: The FDA and CDC have authorized second booster shots, at least four months after the first booster, of:
- Pfizer or Moderna for ages 50 and older
- Pfizer for ages 12 and older who have weakened immunity (moderately or severely immunocompromised)
- Moderna for ages 18 and older who have weakened immunity
The CDC has also endorsed second boosters, four months after the first, of:
- Pfizer or Moderna for ages 18 and older who have had two doses of Johnson & Johnson (one vaccine dose and one booster)
Community vaccine event
Community members ages 5 and older are welcome to get a vaccine (or booster shot if they qualify) at no cost. No appointment needed.
Latino Cultural Festival hosted by the Hillsboro Hops
Ron Tonkin Field
4460 N.E. Century Blvd.
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Sunday, June 5: Noon to 7 p.m.
Other vaccine locations and help
- VaccineFinder, CDC
- Text your ZIP code to 438829 (GETVAX) for a list of nearby locations with vaccines. Learn more at Vaccines.gov.
- Vaccine Locator Map, Oregon Health Authority
- How to replace lost vaccine records
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Oregon, Oregon Health Authority
- Text ORCOVID to 898211 for updates (English and Spanish)
- Email ORCOVID@211info.org
- TTY: Call 711 or 866-698-6155
- Help for people with disabilities or who speak a language other than English: Call 971-673-2411 or email COVID19.LanguageAccess@dhsoha.state.or.us
For people enrolled in the Oregon Health Plan:
- Ride to Care (Health Share of Oregon members): 503-416-3955 or 855-321-4899
- MTM (Trillium members): 877-583-1552
- Tri-County MedLink (Oregon Health Plan Fee for Service members): 800-889-8726
For some others:
- Ride Connection (weekdays, older adults and people with disabilities in Multnomah, Washington and Clackamas counties): 503-226-0700
- TriMet LIFT (people unable to use regular buses and trains because of disability; enroll before scheduling): 503-962-8000
- One Call (Providence Medicare members): 866-733-8994