We provide expert care for all heart conditions in infants and children, as well as support services for your family. Our complete range of pediatric cardiology services include:
- Heart surgery: our pediatric heart surgeons perform more than 250 heart surgeries each year.
- Cardiac intensive care: our certified pediatric intensivists and intensive care nurses provide care to patients 24/7.
- Cardiac anesthesia: Doernbecher’s cardiac anesthesia team has years of special training in pediatric anesthesia and caring for our heart patients.
- Perfusion and ECMO: we have two perfusionists per patient that focus on your child’s circulatory and respiratory needs during and after surgery.
- Fetal heart care: Doernbecher has the only pediatric certified echo lab (ICAEL) in the region for comprehensive fetal cardiac evaluations.
- Cardiac catheterization: we have state-of-the-art catheterization laboratories and two pediatric cardiologists with advanced training in Interventional Cardiology.
- Imaging: Doernbecher performs thousands of pediatric echocardiograms ever year, and our radiologists are specially trained in pediatric MRI.
- Electrophysiology and arrhythmia: our pediatric arrhythmia team specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of irregular heartbeats in children.
In addition to our heart care services, we offer prenatal diagnosis and counseling, as well as care for adolescents transitioning from pediatric to adult care. Contact us today at 503-346-0640 to schedule an appointment.