The OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital fetal care team includes many specialists to offer you exceptional care. Our team works with you and your obstetric provider to recommend the best care plan for you and your baby.
- Maternal-fetal medicine specialists who have completed advanced training in maternal-fetal medicine and genetics.
- A radiologist who is specially training in fetal imaging.
- A fetal cardiologist who is specially trained in providing comprehensive heart care.
- A neonatologist who contributes to the care plan for every patient, including taking part in deciding where to deliver.
- A nurse dedicated to supporting fetal therapy patients and families.
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment.
- Seek a second opinion.
- Ask questions.
Parking is free for patients and their visitors.
Center for Women's Health
Kohler Pavilion, seventh floor
808 S.W. Campus Drive
Portland, OR 97239
Map and directions