A Team-Based Approach
OHSU's accredited Adult Cystic Fibrosis Program is part of a comprehensive Cystic Fibrosis Care Center that provides high-quality, specialized care for those with CF and their families.
Managing cystic fibrosis can take a village, and excellent CF care requires a multidisciplinary approach. Our team-based practice model includes clinicians, nurses, fellows, social workers, dieticians, pharmacists, researchers, other specialists, and, of course, you!
Our Commitment to You
We pledge to...
• Offer the most up-to-date care based on the latest CF research and our experience
• Learn about you and your CF so we may deliver the individualized care
• Involve you in your care, also known as “shared decision making”
• Ensure access to our clinic by various means (e.g. clinic visits, phone calls, MyChart)
• Provide updates on the latest advances in cystic fibrosis care
• Offer you the opportunity to participate in clinical trials which you may qualify for
• Make efforts to continuously improve our center and to involve our patients in that process