Our education curriculum is built on a quarterly rotation model, allowing fellows time to rotate with faculty members from different clinical backgrounds, all of whom are committed to trainee education. Our didactics include journal clubs, case conferences, and polysomnography reviews. These sessions occur in a collegial environment with active participation from our multidisciplinary faculty members.
- Fellows will participate in 5-6 half days of clinic each week, divided between our two sites
- Ample time is available to participate in elective including ENT clinic, dental sleep clinic, maxillofacial clinic, pediatric psychology, PTSD/IRT, etc.
- Fellows will participate in twice weekly attending guided polysomnography interpretation reviews. These will include reviews of MSTL, MWT, actigraphy, and home sleep testing
- Conferences are held twice weekly, once at each clinical site
- OHSU has many specialty grand rounds that fellows can participate in, per their choosing
- There is no in-house call
- Back up call for the sleep lab will occur intermittently on a M-F only basis (no weekends or holidays) with attending backup
- Fellows will be encouraged to participate in scholarly activity with faculty mentorship as multiple faculty members are involved in research, quality improvement projects, etc