Dr. Redd obtained a Bachelor of Science Degree in Anthropology from the University of Oregon before completing medical school, residency, and a Master's Degree in Public Health at Oregon Health & Science University and the Casey Eye Institute. He subsequently completed a fellowship in corneal and external disease at the Francis I Proctor Foundation & University of California San Francisco, where he developed particular expertise in the management of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the external eye.
Dr. Redd's current research interests include the application of emerging technologies to reduce the burden of corneal blindness domestically and abroad. He is married with one son and enjoys outdoor activities in the Pacific Northwest.
- M.D., 2015, Oregon Health & Science University
- M.P.H., 2015, Oregon Health & Science University
- Internal Medicine, Legacy Good Samaritan and Legacy Emanuel hospitals, Portland, Oregon
- Casey Eye Institute, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, Oregon
- Cornea and External Disease, Francis I Proctor Foundation & University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California