Dr. Terry Shih is an assistant professor of surgery in the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery in the OHSU School of Medicine.
Dr. Shih earned his M.D. degree from the University of Michigan Medical School and Master of Science degree from the University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School. He completed a residency in general surgery at the University of Michigan and completed a health services research fellowship and a fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery, both also at the University of Michigan.
- A.B., 2004, Harvard University
- M.D., 2009, University of Michigan Medical School
- M.S., 2014, University of Michigan Rackham Graduate School
- General Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI, 2016
- Health Services Research Fellowship, University of Michigan Medical School, 2014
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical School, 2018
- American Board of Surgery, 2016
Memberships and associations
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American College of Surgeons
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Surgical Outcomes Club
- Association for Academic Surgery