Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Cushman is an anesthesiologist in the adult generalist pool and liver transplantation team. She is fellowship-trained in cardiothoracic anesthesiology and perioperative transesophageal echocardiography (TEE).
- French (some)
Education and training
- B.Sc., 2005, University of St. Andrews
- M.P.H., 2007, Portland State University
- M.D., 2012, Oregon Health & Science University
- Anesthesiology, Duke University, 2016
- Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, Duke University, 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 2017
Memberships and associations:
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.