I see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Dukhovny specializes in caring for women with maternal or fetal conditions complicating pregnancy. She has advanced training in medical genetics, with a specific interest in birth defects and fetal complications of pregnancy.
In her spare time, Dr. Dukhovny enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband who is a neonatologist, and her son and daughter. When she does have time to herself, she enjoys reading, running, and yoga.
- M.D., 2006, Boston University School of Medicine
- 2007-10, resident in obstetrics and gynecology, Boston Medical Center
- 2010- clinical fellow in maternal fetal medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memberships and associations
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology