Locations and contactI see patients at
Dr. Kumar specializes in reproductive psychiatry. She focuses on women’s mental health as it relates to reproductive events such as pregnancy, the menstrual cycle, and menopause. She enjoys working with women and their families to care for their mental health during these important life events.
Education and training
- B.A., 2011, University of Texas at Austin
- M.D., 2015, Baylor College of Medicine
- Psychiatry, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, 2019
- Women's mental health, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Harvard Medical School, 2020
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Memberships and associations:
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Association of Women Psychiatrists
- Marcé of North America
- International Association for Women's Mental Health
- North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics and Gynecology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.