Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Pavan Parikh is a maternal fetal medicine specialist who provides care for patients with high-risk pregnancies, either due to maternal medical concerns or fetal conditions. He also has an interest in maternal and fetal cardiac care, transplant and cancer.
He enjoys connecting with patients and their families and helping them achieve their goals for pregnancy.
Outside of work, Dr. Parikh enjoys being outdoors, hiking, running, traveling and trying new food.
Education and training
- M.S., 2019, Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- M.D., 2008, St. George's University
- B.Sc., 2004, University of Guelph
- Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, 2012
- Maternal Fetal Medicine, Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education, 2019
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons of Canada - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.