I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Ola is a board certified adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner. She cares for patients that are in the hospital and sees patients in the neurological surgery clinic. She is a native of Ondo, Nigeria who decided to pursue a medical career after she tragically lost a loved one to chronic health problems and healthcare disparities. Ola has prior experience as an overnight general surgery nurse practitioner and direct care nursing for cardiac and critical care patients. Her greatest satisfaction in her work comes from seeing her patients and their families actively participate in their care in order to achieve positive results. At the organizational level, Ola is active in committee, leadership, and teaching roles. She is also interested in promoting mindfulness and civility in healthcare, and holistic approaches to healthcare delivery.
In her spare time, Ola enjoys spending time with family, reading, cooking, gardening, painting, making music, and travelling.
- B.S.N., 2014, Nicholls State University
- M.S.N., 2018, Vanderbilt University
- Nurse Residency Program, Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2016
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Critical Care Registered Nurse
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
Memberships and associations
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses- Member
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing- Inductee