Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Noelck has an interest in general academic cardiology. He is actively involved in medical student, resident, and fellow education. His research interests include evidence-based medicine and quality improvement.
- M.D., 2004, Barrett Honors College at Arizona State University
- M.P.H., 2009, University of Arizona College of Medicine and Mel and Enid Zuckerman School of Public Health
- Internal Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University: 2009-2012
- Cardiology, Oregon Health & Science University: 2012-2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine