I see patients at
Address3181 SW Sam Jackson Park RdPortland, Oregon 97239
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Schreiber’s special areas of interest are trauma surgery and surgical critical care. He received his medical degree in 1988 from Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Schreiber completed his internship at Madigan Army Medical Center in Fort Lewis, WA., and his residency training at the University of Washington in Seattle. His trauma and critical care fellowship was completed at the University of Washington.
- M.D., 1988, Case Western Reserve University
- General Surgery, Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA, 1989
- General Surgery, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1994
- Trauma and Critical Care, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 1995
- American Board of Surgery, 1995
Memberships and associations
- Surgical critical care, 1996