Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Juliana Bernstein is a physician assistant and graduate of the OHSU PA Program ('08). She joined the faculty in the Division of Internal Medicine & Geriatrics in 2011. She has worked in ambulatory practice and served as co-director of the Inpatient Geriatrics Consult Service from 2015-2020. In 2020 she was named Director of Advanced Practice for OHSU Health.
In her spare time, Bernstein enjoys bicycling, making ceramics, and spending time with her family exploring the Pacific NW.
- B.A., 2003, Brown University
- M.P.A.S., 2008, Oregon Health & Science University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2008
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Oregon Geriatrics Society
- Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- American Geriatrics Society