Dr. Joanna Ludzik is a medical dermatologist specializing in the early detection of skin cancers and melanoma, digital health/teledermatology and cosmetic dermatology (cosmetic injectables, thread lifting, lasers and PRP).
Dr. Ludzik completed her medical training and residency in Europe as well as her Ph.D. focused on implementing telemedicine and virtual biopsies with reflectance confocal microscopy in clinical practice.
She successfully introduced this specialized medical technology in Poland, and now joins OHSU as the co-director of the Skin Cancer Imaging Center to help spread this technology for the benefit of Oregonians and beyond.
- M.D., 2011, Jagiellonian University Medical College
- Ph.D., 2017, Jagiellonian University Medical College
- Dermatology and Venereology
- Dermatoscopy and Reflectance Confocal Microscopy - University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy
Memberships and associations
- International Dermoscopy Society
- International Confocal Working Group