Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239
Address3303 S. Bond Avenue, 11th floorPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Paton is a neurologist with special qualifications in child neurology. She is dually trained in both neuro-ophthalmology and neuro-inflammatory diseases. Her clinical and research interests include pediatric neuro-ophthalmology and the visual impact of neuroinflammatory diseases.
Dr. Paton enjoys traveling, spending time with good friends, and reading in her spare time. She is happy to work on the West Coast enjoying all it has to offer.
Education and training
- M.D., 2013, University of Saskatchewan
- Pediatric Neurology, British Columbia Children's Hospital, University of British Columbia
- Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis and Related Demyelinating Diseases, Children's Hospital of Pennsylvania/University of Pennsylvania
- Neuro-Ophthalmology, University of Pennsylvania/Scheie Eye Institute/Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC), Neurology, 2019
Memberships and associations:
- North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
- American Academy of Neurology
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.