Mrs. Woolsey is passionate about caring for patients who have cancer because they are some of the most courageous people she's ever met. "Walking side by side" someone who has cancer is extremely rewarding and meaningful work.
Outside of work Mrs. Woolsey enjoys hiking, meditation, quilting, crocheting, and spending time with her partner and 2 cats.
Education and training
- B.S.N., 2014, Northern New Mexico College
- M.N., 2017, OHSU School of Nursing
- F.N.P., 2017, OHSU School of Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 2017
Memberships and associations:
- Oncology Nursing Society
- Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Oregon Nurses Association
- Nurse Practitioners of Oregon
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.