Dr. McCarthy was born and raised in a rural community and loves coming to work everyday to serve a similar diverse, wide area with diverse needs. She loves to provide current surgical treatment to the Columbia Gorge community. In her spare time, she loves riding her horses, skiing and hiking in the Gorge with her husband, and children.
- B.S., 2006, University of Wyoming
- M.D., 2010, University of Washington
- General Surgery, Exempla St. Joseph's Hospital, Denver, CO, 2010-2015
- American Board of Surgery, 2016
Memberships and associations
- American College of Surgeons, Fellow, 2019