Dr. Wilson graduated from The University of Texas at Dallas with a Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) in 2016. She received her B.S. in Communication Disorders from The University of Texas at Austin in 2012. She completed the Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) fellowship at Oregon Health and Science University. She is a full time clinical audiologist serving pediatric and adult patients who utilize hearing aids and cochlear implants. She has experience serving on the interdisciplinary OHSU IDD Transition committee and serves many individuals who experience developmental disabilities. She participates in outcomes-based cochlear implant research through the OHSU Cochlear Implant Program.
- B.S., 2012, University of Texas at Austin
- Au.D., 2016, University of Texas at Dallas
- OHSU Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND) Fellow 2015-2016
- American Board of Audiology (ABA) Board Certified in Audiology
Memberships and associations
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology