Locations and contactI see patients at
Aurora Stevens is a board-certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with advanced clinical training in critical care and internal medicine. She practiced for several years at the Boston Medical Center, New England's largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center. She joined OHSU's trauma surgery care team in 2020.
Education and training
- B.S., 2012, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- B.S.N., 2015, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- M.S.N., 2015, MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Adult-Gero Acute Care Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified (ANCC)
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.