Locations and contactI see patients at
Address3270 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
Dr. Ashley Sobchuk received her Doctorate of Audiology from Pacific University in 2017. Ashley specializes in vestibular diagnostics, both pediatric and adult diagnostics, and amplification. Her externship year was spent gaining experiences in vestibular diagnostics and rehabilitation in Newport Beach, CA, and pediatric diagnostics in Los Angeles, CA. She most recently practiced in Ashland, OR at Imaginears specializing in adult amplification. Ashley originally grew up in Canada and the Pacific Northwest, and is happy to call Portland home.
Education and training
- B.S., 2013, Portland State Univeristy
- Au.D., 2017, Pacific University
- John Tracy Clinic, Pediatric Audiology - Los Angeles, CA
- Newport Mesa Audiology Balance and Ear Institute, Vestibular Audiology - Newport Beach, CA
- Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists - San Luis Obispo, CA
- Ascent Audiology - Phoenix, AZ
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.