I see patients at
Address901 E. 18th AvenueEugene, Oregon 97401
Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Roth specializes in caring for kids with developmental differences and challenges. She enjoyed working as a general pediatrician in Oregon for 5 years before doing her fellowship training in pediatric development and behavior, and has always been most drawn to her patients with special needs and developmental delays. She also loves spending time with her own child and husband, especially when they are out exploring Oregon’s natural beauty. Coaching soccer and being a girl scout leader also keep her busy!
- M.D., 2008, University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2011
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University, Eugene, OR, 2019
- American Board of Pediatrics, 2011
- Spanish (some)
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Board member for WellMama, a non-profit group providing perinatal support for local families