Dr. Jenkins has had Psychiatric clinical experience in a variety of settings. These include state hospital work with Fulton State Hospital’s maximum security Biggs Forensic Center in Fulton, Missouri. As well as inpatient psychiatric work with Mid-Missouri Mental Health Center in Columbia, Missouri. Prior to joining the medical staff at Unity Dr Jenkins had served as medical director for outpatient services through Providence Health here in Oregon.
- B.S., 1996, Missouri State University
- M.D., 2000, University of Missouri
- Psychiatry, University of Arizona (2003)
- Psychiatry, University of Missouri (2000)
- Board Certified in Psychiatry 2005, re-certified 2015