Oregon Journal of Orthopaedics
The OJO is an annual update on the state of orthopaedic surgery in Oregon. Published every May by orthopaedic surgery residents, the journal features faculty and resident directories, editorials on orthopaedic subjects, research articles, visiting lectureships, resident and teaching awards, alumni updates and more. On this page you will find links to our current and past issues of OJO.
- Faculty and resident directories
- Featured articles
- Research publications
- Chief residents and senior projects
- Alumni updates
- Visiting lectureships
- Resident and teaching awards
- OHSU Orthopaedic Program Alumni Directory
- Letter from the Editors
- Letter from the OHSU Chairman
- Letters from the Program Directors
Read the 2022 Oregon Journal of Orthopaedics as a flipbook.
This option allows you to flip through the pages using your mouse or touchpad. It works best on larger devices such as tablets, laptops and desktop computers.