Bone and Joint Services
We provide an comprehensive range of orthopaedic services from everyday bone and joint care to the most complex and highly sophisticated treatments and procedures. Services include surgery and complementary medicine, injury prevention, physical therapy and pain management.
- Sports Medicine services: The region's most comprehensive sports medicine program.
- Foot and ankle services: Out team treats a wide range of conditions and injuries.
- Hip and knee services: Diagnosis and treatment of knee and hip problems, including fractures, arthritis, deformities and athletic injuries.
- Hand and upper extremity: We evaluate and treat a wide range of hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder injuries and conditions.
- Spine services: Learn about our spine services available through OHSU's Spine Center.
- Joint replacement: We use minimally invasive joint replacement surgery techniques backed by leading-edge joint replacement therapy research and technology.
- Fracture care and trauma services: A full range of care for patients with severe fractures of the arm, leg, pelvis or spine.
- Bone and soft tissue tumors: The only clinic between Sacramento and Seattle that provides a full range of diagnosis and treatment options for bone and soft tissue tumors.
- Pediatric orthopaedics: Our pediatric bone experts, joint surgeons, and physical therapists treat all bone, muscle and joint problems and diseases.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation: Our experts diagnose and treat orthopaedic conditions without surgery, helping you restore and maintain movement and function lost to age, disease or injury.
Make an appointment
- Schedule an appointment
- Ask questions
- Seek a second opinion
Find information on preparing for an appointment, billing and insurance, frequently asked questions and more on the For Patients page.