OHSU’s orthopaedic specialists use the latest advancements in diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation to treat hand and upper extremity injuries and conditions. Our team of surgeons, doctors and advanced practice providers are specialty trained to treat injuries and conditions such as torn rotator cuffs, fractures, damaged cartilage, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and more. Our care team will work with you to determine the best treatment for your hand, wrist, elbow or shoulder so you can get back to your active lifestyle.
We offer you:
- Surgeons with advanced training in treating the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Experienced, highly trained advanced practice providers.
- A team-based approach to injury repair and recovery.
- Care based on the latest research and innovations.
- Access to other OHSU specialists and services if needed.
I crushed my finger between two boulders. We were building a retaining wall, and each boulder weighed from 200 to 400 pounds.