Foot and Ankle Services
The foot is a complex structure made up of 26 bones, 33 joints and a network of muscles, tendons and ligaments. Because of this complexity and the daily physical demands our feet withstand, it is not uncommon to have foot or ankle problems at some point. When these problems cause pain and/or keep you from your regular activities, it is time to see an orthopaedic foot and ankle specialist.
We provide comprehensive diagnosis and treatment for people with athletic injuries, fractures (broken bones), arthritis, and deformities of the foot and ankle. Call us at 503-494-7600 for an appointment that fits your schedule.
We offer you:
- Surgeons with advanced training in treating the foot and ankle.
- Experienced, highly trained doctors, podiatrist and advanced practice providers.
- A team-based approach to injury repair and recovery.
- Care based on the latest research and innovations.
- Access to other OHSU specialists and services if needed.
Conditions and treatments
OHSU's Foot and Ankle team treats a variety of injuries and conditions using the latest treatments and surgical techniques. Please click on the links below for more information.
Read about foot and ankle conditions
Your care team
Whatever your needs are, the foot and ankle experts at OHSU are ready to help. The team includes surgeons with advanced foot and ankle training, physical medicine doctors, advanced practice providers, a podiatrist, trauma surgeons and physical therapists.
Make an appointment
No referral necessary
OHSU Center for Health & Healing
Building 1, 12th floor
3303 S. Bond Avenue
Portland, OR 97239
15700 S.W. Greystone Court
Beaverton, OR 97006
Refer a patient
- Refer your patient to OHSU.
- Call 503-494-4567 to seek provider-to-provider advice.