The craniofacial team at OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital offers early diagnosis and compassionate care. We are experts in caring for children with craniofacial conditions, including cleft lip and palate. On our team, you’ll find:
- The largest and most experienced program in Oregon for craniofacial care.
- Surgeons trained in the newest surgical methods and treatment techniques.
- Care providers who work together to meet your child’s needs from diagnosis before birth into early adulthood.
- A care coordinator who helps you schedule appointments, find resources and more.
We also offer complete care for all of your child’s physical and emotional symptoms. Our team includes highly-trained experts in 16 specialties related to craniofacial care:
- Audiology (hearing care)
- Cardiology (heart care)
- Craniofacial surgery
- Dentistry and oral surgery
- Feeding and swallowing
- Occupational therapy
- Ophthalmology (eye care)
- Otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat)
- Physical therapy
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Speech-language pathology
Call 503-346-0640 to:
- Request an appointment
- Seek a second opinion
- Ask a question